Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gotta Try Everything

Gotta Try Everything. I have Twitter, Facebook, G-mail, and now a brand new blog! My purpose is to blog about the thing I am most passionate about: and that is running. I train alone 99.999% of the time so I thought this would be a great opportunity to write about what that all entails. Running is extremely difficult mentally, so like anything else, if we don't take the time to reflect on something so important to us, frustration can and WILL ensue. Quite honestly, I reflect on my running WHILE I am running. I have the BEST ideas and thoughts when I am training and I need somewhere that I can just put it all down on paper to have for myself. I don't do much for myself so to give myself this opportunity is a big step. I am not going to try and have a unique, quirky, witty blog. This is simply a place where I can write about the hard work I do day-in and day-out. and I think I deserve that. I think we all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment